Monday, September 12, 2011

DCC Weekend - Addendum

We had to leave Door County early this morning - because I had to make it back home in time for radiation session #31. Done!

I feel like I should have made one of those construction paper chains I made in junior high to count down the last few days of school every year. Perhaps waiting for the ball to drop on New Year's will never be the same again.

Because I'm down to one. One! Just one radiation session left, and that's 7:45 tomorrow morning.

The arm is bad. Every day this weekend it got worse. It got more red, more yucky-looking, more reptilian looking. It hurts to touch it. My fingers are more numb and I keep typing Gs instead of Bs (and my last post contained the word "bike" a lot). But I'm so close, I keep telling myself. It will keep getting worse for a few days, but Dr. Cho tells me it should start improving after Friday or so.

Not sure how frequently folks read this blog (if at all), but I will post as soon as I can after tomorrow's session and meeting with Dr. Cho.

No comments:

Post a Comment