Monday, September 5, 2011

The End of the Tunnel....

Just four sessions this week, followed by two more next week, then I'm done! I'm scheduled for my last radiation treatment on Tuesday, September 13th.

It's been a long road. To recap:

- it's malignant, no it's not, sorry yes it is malignant after all
- amputation is a possibility, amputation isn't necessary, amputation is standard of care, amputation is definitely not standard of care
- liver surgery
- three arm surgeries
- 32 radiation treatments

To celebrate this milestone, please join me in the Big Boy Lounge of Moto-I on September 16th. Bring your family and friends - everyone is welcome!

6-10 pm, Friday September 16th
Moto-i
2940 Lyndale Ave South, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55408
(612) 821-NAMA
www.moto-i.com

No comments:

Post a Comment